Buying a new bathroom vanity can easily dress up your space without a major renovation. Before you start, the first is to measure! You’ll want to measure the width and depth of the space available, and even consider the swing of the door and opening of drawers before purchasing. Remember, it never hurts to tape out the “footprint” of your vanity on the floor and wall to get a sense for the space it will occupy.
Before you select a bathroom vanity there are a few things you should take into consideration:
- Available Space – if you have enough space, consider a double vanity with two sinks. Large single vanities offer plenty of storage and counter space.
- Height – what is the most comfortable height for your household?
- Width and depth – together these measurements will reveal the footprint of your bathroom vanity relative to the size of the bathroom.
- Vanity tops – are you seeking a replacement vanity top or an all new bathroom vanity?
- Sinks – do you already have a sink or are you seeking bathroom vanities that include the sink?
- Styles – with traditional, transitional, modern, and contemporary styles to name a few, style is always a major consideration.
Also, it's a personal choose. If you feel it's the right fit than it is.
Give credit to bellacor.